![]() |
| If I were to go back and do this over I would have chosen fabric with shoes on it, but this was left over fabric I've had just sitting in my closet waiting to be used. |
![]() |
| I made Thomas pillow cases and the left over fabric was just enough to cover their train box. |
![]() |
| This box took a big more time. I hand stitched each letter. It was more tedious, but I like how it turned out. |
![]() |
| |
We used to put their socks in a basket on top of their dresser. It worked out great until they started pulling the basket down and throwing their socks every which way. I needed a way to solve this problem, but I didn't want to just throw them in their dresser. I needed an easy way to get to their socks as well as a way to put them away so they wouldn't throw them around. I had a Kleenex box that had just been emptied and thought it was big enough to hold their socks and it was. It was already decorative so I didn't feel like I needed to dress it up. I just cut the top part into sections that could be taped down to the inside then put their socks in it. The box fits perfectly in their drawer and makes it easy for me to find their socks when I need them.
![]() |
| Quick and easy "project" |
![]() |
| The socks box in the drawer. Perfect fit. |








No comments:
Post a Comment